Food Science and Technology

ISSN-print: 2073-8684
ISSN-online: 2409-7004
ISO: 26324:2012
Архiви

ВИЗНАЧЕННЯ ЦИС-ТРАНС ЖИРНИХ КИСЛОТ МЕТОДОМ КАПІЛЯРНОЇ ГАЗОВОЇ ХРОМАТОГРАФІЇ У СКЛАДІ БУЛЬОННИХ КУБИКІВ, ЩО РЕАЛІЗУЮТЬСЯ В ТУРЕЧЧИНІ

##plugins.themes.bootstrap3.article.main##

Harun Dıraman
http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7431-7524

Анотація

Nowadays, commmercial bouillon tablets are mostly used  as a flavor enhancer substant or an instant product in Turkish cuisine. As chemical structure, Trans FAs are unsaturated fatty acids having at least one double bond in its trans geometric configuration. Trans FA are occured by the partial hydrogenation of vegetable oils in the manufacturing of margarine and vegetable shortening. In this study, industrially produced commmercial bouillon tablet (n=14) samples from Turkey were analyzed by capillary (DB 23 column) gas chromatography method and an under controlled temperature oven programm with particular emphasis on cis–trans fatty acid profiles. The bouillon samples were collected as two goups (first group containing animal additives [AAB n=12] and second group including vegatable additives [VAB n=2]). There is no detailed information on fatty acid (FA) compounds, including trans fatty acids (TFAs), of consumed several commercial boullions in Turkey. There is no “trans fatty acid-free” declaration on various bouillon labels in Turkey. Large variations were observed among the cis–trans FA profiles of the boullion samples from Turkey,despite the fact that the samples are produced in the same production conditions.The palmitic (PAM) levels (predominant cis saturated FAs for all samples) of AAB samples (32.63–44.44%) were more high rather than the VAB samples (47.62–50.64%). Other major saturated FAs for AAB and VAB  samples were determined stearic ( (5.28–9.90% AAB and 6.33–6.73% VAB), lauric (0.19– 5.84% AAB and 1.13–1.30% VAB) and myristic acids (0.86–2.61% AAB and 1.39–1.45% VAB).The changes of oleic (OLA) acid (from other predominant cis monounsaturated FA) of VAB samples (30.75–33.45%) were high than those of AABs (12.64–29.35%). The ranges of LO, an essential /nutritional fatty acid and the predominant FA of PUFAs,  and PUFAs of AAB – except two samples– commercial bouillon samples (0.45–9.82% and 0.45–9.97% ) were low rather than VAA samples (7.97–8.14% and 8.14–8.35 %). Conjugated Linoleic (CLA) FAs, having nutritional FAs having anti-carcinogenic, antioxidative and anti-atherosclerotic effects,  were determined in small amounts for only six samples (0.03%  to 0.06% ). Elaidic acid (C18:1 trans acid) content, the mainly trans FA in all boullion, was within the range of 20.00–27.32% in the AAB samples, and it was significantly higher than the range in VAB samples (0.08–0.14%). Total trans fatty acids (TFAs) were another important major (second) FAs for all bouillon samples. The changes of Trans/Cis ratio ranged  between 0.26 and 0.50 for AAB samples but VB samples has a little values from 0.002 to 0.003. Turkish vegetable boullion. samples have low total trans FA contents (0.19–0.26%) than the animal boullion samples (20.19–28.78%).There are a large variation and significant (P<0.05) differences were statistically determined among major cis FAs (PAM, SA, OLA, LO and LN) and their involved parameters (SFAs, MUFAs and PUFAs). The consumed several commercial boullions in Turkey were classified and characterized chemometric method (Principal Component Analysis, PCA) based on some fatty acid profiles and their parameters. Applying PCA to the all bouillon samples data determined the percentage of total variance explained by the first two  PCs were 49.3% and 21.8% (totally 71.1%), respectively.

Ключові слова:
Для цієї мови відсутні ключові слова

##plugins.themes.bootstrap3.article.details##

Як цитувати
Dıraman, H. (2021). ВИЗНАЧЕННЯ ЦИС-ТРАНС ЖИРНИХ КИСЛОТ МЕТОДОМ КАПІЛЯРНОЇ ГАЗОВОЇ ХРОМАТОГРАФІЇ У СКЛАДІ БУЛЬОННИХ КУБИКІВ, ЩО РЕАЛІЗУЮТЬСЯ В ТУРЕЧЧИНІ. Food Science and Technology, 15(3). https://doi.org/10.15673/fst.v15i3.2177
Розділ
Хімія харчових продуктів і матеріалів. Нові види сировини