This work is dedicated to the substantiation of development of technology of fruit and vegetable mousses using wheat starch and surfactant – Tween 20. The innovative idea of product with foamy structure was expounded, the implementation of which will allow to provide obtaining of the final product with stable quality indicators, new consumer characteristics and will give an opportunity to carry out the production technological process with distinct industrial signs.
The foaming capacity and foam stability of “wheat starch-Tween 20” model systems depending on the heat treatment temperature and starch concentration were investigated. The rational foaming zone was determined that will allow to obtain foamy structure of mousses. The model systems behavior was studied by the determining of their viscosity. It was confirmed that the controlled regulation of dynamic phase transitions of starch with surfactant provides food systems’ colloidal stability.
2. Brovenko T. Analysis and Prospects of the World's Gastronomic Trends. Food industry of agroindustrial complex. 2016; 1-2 (38): 10-13.
3. Lemanowicz M, Szwacka-Mokrzycka J. Innovation activities in the food market. Polityki Europejskie, Finansei Marketing. 2014; 12(61): 110-121.
4. Ali J Green, Karen A. Littlejohn, Paul Hooley, Philip W Cox. Formation and stability of food foams and aerated emulsions: Hydrophobins as novel functional ingredients. Current Opinion in Colloid & Interface Science. 2013; 18: 292-301.
5. Arboleya J-C, Garcia-Quiroga M, Lassa D, Olivia O, Luis-Anduriz A. Effect of highly aerated food on expected satiety. International Journal of Gastronomy and Food Science, 2014; 2: 14-21.
6. Ciurzynska A., Lenart A. Effect of the aerated structure on selected properties of freeze-dried hydrocolloid gels. International Agrophysics. 2016; 30: 9-17.
7. Pyvovarov PP, editor. Innovative manufacturing technology food consumer. Kharkiv: Kharkiv State University of Trade; 2011.
8. Chorna YaS, Troshchiy TV. Prospects of the Technology of Dairy Desserts with Foam Structure. The Topical Issues of Food and Restaurant Industries and Trade: National Student Conference April 15th 2009. 2009; 1:43.
9. Hnitsevych VA, Vasyl'yeva OA. The Topical Issues of the Production of Sweet Dishes of Foam Structure. Equipment and technology of food production: themat. Coll. Science. pr. 2000; 4(2): 182-185.
10. Shchyrs'ka OV. Innovative Technologies for Dessert Products. SWorldJournal. 2013; 3 (8): 37-41.
11. Hnitsevych VA, Fedotova NA. Substantiation of the Recipe for Semi-finished Desserts. Equipment and technology of food production: Collec-tion of Studies. 2009; 20: 180-186.
12. Oscar E Perez, Cecilio Carrera Sanchez, Ana M.R. Pilisof, Juan M Rodriguez Patino. Impact of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose on whey protein concentrate spread film at the air-water interface: Structural and surface dilatational characteristics. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. 2015; 465: 1-10.
13. Shimoyama Ami, Doi Yukio. Food Additive: Guar foaming albumin – a foam stabilizer: Intech open access Publisher; 2012. Downloaded from: http://www.intechopen.com/books/food-additive
14. Golubeva LV, Pozhidaeva YA, Popov YS, Golubeva LN. Optimization of blend composition of polycomponent dry mix for enriched soft ice cream. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2015; 8(29): 1-7.
15. Hnitsevych VA, Levit IB, Fedotova NA, Afensenko DS. Definition of the Properties of Cream-Based Semi Vegetable Protein. Equipment and technology of food production: Collection of Studies. 2010; 26: 186-194.
16. Hnitsevych VA, Vol'nova NV. Technology and Quality Evaluation of the Milk Dishes with Extract of Licorice Roots. Equipment and technol-ogy of food production: Collection of Studies. 2012; 28: 194-201.
17. Hnitsevych VA, Vasyl'yeva OO. Substantiation of the Production Parameters for Whipped Desserts Based on Girasol and Cornel. Scientific Bulletin of Poltava University of Economics and Trade. 2015; 1 (73): 11-17.
18. Voznenko MA, Bondarenko II, Yatsenko BO, Nyemirich OV. Technological Aspects of Whipped Dishes with Girasol Powder. Scientific Her-ald of Lviv National University of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnologies named after S.Z. Gzhytskyi. 2016; 2 (68): 32-36.