In the article, based on analysis of the market of dry breakfasts in Ukraine and calculations of the assortment of instant and quick-cooked cereals, which are implemented in trading networks of Odessa and Odessa region, it was established that studied supermarkets can not provide stable, complete and wide assortment of products to fully meet needs of consumers. This means that it is necessary to carry out various measures in the field of forming domestic assortment of instant and quick-cooked cereals and improving its structure. Purpose of work was to develop strategy for launching a new product on the market, namely instant and quick-cooked cereals, on the basis of assortment analysis, mapping of strategic groups and construction of differentiation scale to enhance competition and create useful product advertising. With help of strategic group cards it was discovered that domestic products are poorly represented in such segments as a wide assortment at low prices and average latitude of assortment at low prices, therefore these segments can be considered as strategic for domestic instant and quick-cooked cereals producers. Based on construction of differentiation scale by trademarks of instant and quick-cooked cereals, it has been established that strategy of promotion in creating useful advertising to increase the competition of new products by means of differentiation can become emotional and social motives that are not used or very little used by competitors: originality, fashion, trendset, morality, sexual attractiveness, fear, revenge, status, socialization, self-realization, freedom, invovement, co-creation. Obtained results indicate that market for consumption of instant and quick-cooked cereals in Ukraine is sufficiently "young", demand for this kind of products is constantly growing, therefore the development and implementation into production of high-quality instant and quick-cooked cereals and expansion of its range is very relevant. The article also proposes and improves the technology of production of cereal extrudates with high nutritional value based on different kinds of cereal crops and vegetable raw materials. A substantial expansion of the range of products of instant and fast cereals in the form of flakes, muesli, granola, couscous based on a mixture of extruded flour and grains of extrudates has been proposed.
2. Breakfast Cereals Market Analysis, Market Size, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Competitive Strategies And Forecasts. Available from: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/breakfast-cereals-market
3. Breakfast Cereals Market By Product Type (Hot Cereals, Ready to Eat) - Growth, Future Prospects, Competitive Analysis And Forecast To 2016; 2023.. Available from: http://www.credenceresearch.com/report/breakfast-cereals-market
4. Breakfast Cereals Market's Growth & Global Industry Research Report 2020. Available from: https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2016/07/19/857062/0/en/Breakfast-Cereals-Market-s-Growth-Global-Industry-Research-Report-2020.html
5. Global Market Study on Breakfast Cereals: Global Revenues to Cross US$ 43 Bn by 2019, North America to Lose Top Market Position to APAC.. Available from: http://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/breakfast-cereals-market.asp
6. Doslidzhennja rynku sukhykh snidankiv Ukrajiny. Available from: https://maxrise-consulting.com/issledovanie-rynka-suhih-zavtrakov/
7. Kompanija «Lantmannen Aksa»:. Kyjiv; 2018. Available from: http://lantmannen.ua/ua /content/nashi-tehnologiyi
8. Kompanija TOV «Firma «Diamant LTD»:. Kyjiv, 2018. Available from: http://www.diamantltd. com.ua/
9. Kompanija TOV «TERRA. Kyjiv; 2018. Available from: http://terra.ua/
10. Top 10 importeriv (za kodom 190420).. Available from: http://abbottpm.com
11. Eksport-import okremykh vydiv tovariv za krajinamy svitu (shhomisjachna informacija) 20.07.2017. Available from: http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/
12. Sumarnyj obsjagh importu ta eksportu u rozrizi tovarnykh pozycij za kodamy UKTZED. Available from: http://sfs.gov.ua/ms/f11
13. Peter G. Williams. The Benefits of Breakfast Cereal Consumption: A Systematic Review of the Evidence Base. Advances in Nutrition. 2014; 5(5): 636-673.
14. Nylova LP. Tovarovedenye y ekspertyza zernomuchnыkh tovarov. SPb.: GhYORD; 2005.
15. Fast R, Kolduell E. Zernovыe zavtraky /Per. s anghl. Pod obshh.red. prof. V.S.Yunykhynoj y prof. S.V.Krausa. SPb.: Professyja; 2007.
16. İlyas Çelik, Fatma Işık, Oğuz Gürsoy. Couscous, a traditional Turkish food product: production method and some applications for enrichment of nutritional value. International Journal of Food Science + Technology. 2004; 39(3): 263-269.
17. Chukhray N. International Marketing and Business min the CEE Markets. Domestic and international strategies of development of Ukrainian firms inthetransition economy. Katowice: UniversityofEconomicsinKatowice Publisher, 2009; 344-356.
18. Setyavan A. y dr Marketyngh 3.0. Ot produktov k potrebyteljam y dalee - k chelovecheskoj dushe. M.: Эksmo; 2011.
19. DSTU 3993-2000. Tovaroznavstvo. Terminy ta vyznachennja. Kyjiv; 2010.
20. Yljyn NM. Formyrovanye y upravlenye assortymentom potrebyteljskykh tovarov. Mynsk: BGhЭU; 2013.
21. Dushenkov V, Raskin I. New Strategy for the Search of Natural Biologically Active Substances. Russ Journal of Plant Physiology. 2008; 55(4): 564-567.
22. Poljanskyj KK, Rodyonova NS, Ghlagholeva LЭ. Topynambur: perspektyvы yspoljzovanyja v molochnoj promыshlennosty. Voronezh: VGhU; 1999.
23. Ghnicevych VA, Fedotova NA. Vykorystannja poroshku cykoriju dlja stvorennja novykh funkcionaljnykh produktiv kharchuvannja. Strateghichni naprjamky rozvytku pidpryjemstv kharchovykh vyrobnyctv, restorannogho ghospodarstva i torghivli: materialy mizhnar. naukovo-prakt. konf., Kharkiv, 17 zhovtnja 2007 r. / Ch.1. Kharkiv; 2007; (1): 9-10.
24. Odarchenko AM. Kharchovi pasty z gharbuziv i morkvy. Kharchova i pererobna promyslovistj. 2002; (9): 19-20.
25. Sharma KrD, Karki S, Thakur NS, Attri S. Chemical composition, functional properties and processing of carrot – a review. J Food Sci Technol. Feb 2012; 49(1): 22-32.
26. Sagar VR, Kumar PS. Recent advances in drying and dehydration of fruits and vegetables: a review//Journal of Food Science and Technology. 2010; 47(1): 15-26.
27. Reddy MK, Kuna A. Devi NL, Krishnaiah N, Kaur Ch, Nagamalleswari Y. Development of extruded Ready-To-Eat (RTE) snacks using corn, black gram, roots and tuber flour blends. Journal of Food Science and Technology. 2014; 51(9): 1929-1937.