The article analyzes the structure of production of cereals in the country, it is established that during the processing of grain into grains a significant part of secondary material resources (flour and husk) is formed. Therefore, it is important to use husk of cereals as raw material for biofuel production. Different methods of producing organic solid biofuels have been analyzed, and it is shown that there are shortcomings of finished products - briquettes and pellets obtained without the use of binders, one of which is the problem of transportation over long distances, during which a considerable amount of compressed biofuel is destroyed due to an increase in humidity and, consequently, a decrease in their calorific values. Fuel pellets are mainly produced without addition, while for the production of briquettes with improved quality indicators, various additives and binders are used. The purpose of the work is to substantiate the complex technology of the processing of the waste of grain mills into pressed products. Object and object of research are formulated for achievement of the set goal. The object of research is the technological process of processing of waste of cereal mills, the regimes of certain technological processes, in particular preparation of binders. The subject of research is barley and barley husk, binders (barley glue). The use of starchy raw material - flour is suggested and grounded as a binder. On the basis of experimental studies, it has been proved that the most effective method is to prepare a paste of barley flour with a content of 15% CP followed by its introduction into biofuels in the amount of 5%. The article suggests and substantiates the complex technology of processing of cereal-based waste products into pressed products (fodder mixtures and biofuels), which includes the following technological lines: a pipeline preparation line; line of preparation for the binders; line of preparation of macro components; granulation line; briquetting line. The fuel pellets produced by this technology will have 1.13 kg / m3, fragility up to 10%. The scheme of the technological process of complex processing of cereal-based waste products into pressed products is presented. The principal technological scheme for the production of a granulated feed mixture or fuel pellets of feed is a holistic system within which the subsystems A, B, B, G1, D are interconnected. The principal technological scheme for the production of briquetted biofuels is a holistic system within which interconnections' The subsystems A, B, B, G, E function functioning seamlessly.
2. The rules for organizing and maintaining the technological process at the cereals factories. - K., 1998. - 164 p.
3. Globenko, G.O. Technological bases of production of fodder mixtures and their economic expediency in the management of resource conservation / G.O. Globenko, M.O. Svirin // Construction, production and operation of agricultural machines: general. in between Sci.-Tech. save - Kirovograd: KNTU, 2006. - Vip. 36. - P. 101-102.
4. Kolomiychenko M. Economic justification of the feasibility of transition to heating solid biofuels. Harmonization of Ukrainian standards and EU standards: manual // Ukrainian Pellet Union. - 2014 - 47 p.
5. Areas of development of alternative energy sources: emphasis on solid biofuels and flexible technologies for its production: monograph / O. S. Polyansky, O. V. Dyakonov, O. S. Skrypnyk and others. [general edited by VI Dyakonov]; Kharkiv National University of Urban Economics of O. M. Beketov. - Kharkiv: KhNUUE of O. M. Beketov, 2017. - 136 p.
6. Khorenzhy N.V. and others. Justification of expediency of use waste cereal production as raw material for biofuel // Scientific works ONAFT. - 2017. - Vol. 81. - No. 1. - p. 27 - 33.
7. Stolarski M. J., Szczukowski S., Tworkowski J. Comparison of quality and production cost of briquettes made from agricultural and forest origin biomass // Renewable energy. 2013. Vol. 57. P. 20-26.
8. Patent of the Russian Federation № 2413755 "Fuel element - briquette, pellet" (C1) IPC С10L5/10 / Kormilitsyn VI, Petrov A.V., Lobko V.P.; claimed. 24.02.2010; publ. 10.03.2011; Bul. № 7. - 8 p.(in Russ.) [Patent Rosciyskoy Federatsii № 2413755 «Toplivniy element – briket, granula » MPK С10L5/10/ Kormilitsyn VI, Petrov A.V., Lobko VP, zayavl. 24.02.2010, opublik. 20.08.2009, Byul. № 23. – 8 s.]
9. Baskov VN, Kolos VA, Sapyan Yu. N. Biofuel from plant raw materials: production, consumption, energy efficiency // Agricultural machines and technologies. - 2010. - No. 6. - P. 13-18.
10. Patent of the Russian Federation № 2364617 "Method for producing briquettes and an installation for manufacturing briquettes" IPC C10L5 / 00, B30B9 / 12, B30B11 / 24, B27N3 / 28 / Pyshechkin AN, Konyashin S.V.; claimed. 01/03/2007;