The animal husbandry cannot develop successfully without complete balanced feed and optimal forage supply. This article deals with the chemical composition of chlorella suspension. The ration is balanced with seaweeds as well as premixes, vitamins and bio supplement for the last decades. These seaweeds include chlorella - a representative of green microscopic algae. The use of chlorella allows for multi-factor balancing of the diet in accordance with modern feeding standards, which increases the productive effect of feed and significantly increases the transformation of nutrients into livestock products. This is a
relevant issue of modern animal husbandry. The chlorella suspension was material for scientific research. It was made on the farm “In Samvel”, Ovidiopol District. According to the result of researches that took place on the farm " In Samvel", Biliayevka District, Odessa Oblast and SERF "Yuzhnyi" OSAGES NAAS, new data concerning chemical composition, the positive influence of investigated chlorella suspension on the growth and development of finishing pigs as well as feed costs by 1 kg of growth were obtained. It has been established that the chemical composition of chlorella suspension takes a special place among all feed additives used in farm animals feeding. It has been established that the additional use of chlorella suspension in the ration of finishing pigs of Large White breeds contribute to the increase of average daily gains by 121.9% against the control group in which chlorella suspensions was not given. Feed conversion to obtain1 kg of pigs live weight gain in the control group was 5.1 kg, in the experimental group - 4.2 kg and feed conversion index in the experimental group was higher by 21.4%. Thus the results of researches indicate the positive effect of investigated chlorella suspension on the growth and
development of finishing pigs. Due to the obtained results, we can state that the chemical composition of the suspension chlorella takes a special place among all feed additives used in farm animals feeding. Chlorella has higher indicators of chemical composition, the amount of protein, vitamins and minerals in comparison with plant fodder and crops of agricultural production.
2. Lymar V. O. Prohresyvni tekhnolohiyi v svynarstvi ta yikh perevahy / V. O. Lymar, V. M. Voloshchuk, I. V. Khatʹko (ta inshi) // SvynarstvoUkrayiny . – 2012. - №7. – s. 6-7.
3. Lemesheva M. M. Hodivlya silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkoyi ptytsi / M. M. Lemesheva// Sumy.Slobozhanshchyna, 2003. – 148 s.
4. Struzh YA. YA. Ysledovanyya khlorelli v ratsyone svynomatok / YA. YA. Struzh// Kulʹtyvyrovanye y prymenenye mykrovodorosley v narodnom khozyaystve: materyaly konf. – Tashkent: fan. UzSSR, 1984.- s. 43.
5. Selʹnykova M. YA. Khlorella – novyy vyd korma / M. YA. Selʹnykova. – M.: Kolos, 1977. – 95s.
6. Branyikova I. Microalgae - nevelhiglyiffientstaroh producers / Branyikova I., Marsalkova B., Donche J // BiotechnolBioeng. 2011 Arp: 108 (4); 766-76. doi: 10/1002 / bit.23016. Epub 2010 Dec. 15.PMID: 2140425