The article deals with the issue of technogenic safety of grain processing enterprises. The legislative background of this issue is considered – the laws of Ukraine, regulatory legal acts. The grain processing industry contains a significant number of high-risk objects, potentially hazardous objects, where high-risk works are carried out. The most common emergencies and accidents found in the grain processing industries are those related to the explosion and fire hazard. The factors of fire and explosion and the fire hazard of enterprises for storage and processing of grain raw materials are given. The potential sources of ignition of grain raw materials and grain products, the causes of explosions of the dust air, gas-air or hybrid mixtures are specified. The list of the most common places and reasons for the ignition sources and explosions in technological structures and buildings, and the ways of flame propagation are given. The main dangerous factors that arise in the accident and the most fire-dangerous buildings of the grain-processing industry are presented. The grain-processing enterprises carry out high-risk works, which are covered by the special requirements, observance of which protects against accidents, but the level of occupational injuries, including those with deadly repercussions, remains high in the agro-industrial complex of Ukraine. One of the main causes of accidents resulting in death is the lack of permits for the execution of works and operation of equipment, machinery, mechanisms and high-risk objects. The works for the fulfilment of which the employer must have permission to hazardous work and the operation (use) of high-risk machines, machinery, equipment or declaration conformity of the material and technical resources to the requirements of occupational safety legislation are defined. The analysis of the hazards of grain processing industry enterprises helps to identify all possible emergencies and accidents. This is a compulsory procedure for the emergency response plan. The plans for localization and liquidation of the consequences of accidents in high-risk objects are developed for adjustment and coordination of the actions of the authorities and civil defence forces of the enterprise, institution, organization, which
owns or uses at least one high-risk object in case of threat or occurrence of emergencies. The plans are developed and approved by a legal entity or an individual, which owns or uses at least one high risk object, as well as enterprise, institution or organization that plans to operate or operates at least one high-risk object.
2. [Electronic resource]/Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/5403-147
3. [Electronic resource]/Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/626-2017-%D0%/BF
4. [Electronic resource]/Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z1346-18
5. [Electronic resource]/Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0303-10
6. Fire safety at food industry enterprises. Monograph. Fesenko O.O., Lysyuk V.M., Sakharova Z.M., Nemenushcha S.M. Publishing House “Osvita Ukrayiny”, 2017.- 170 p.
7. [Electronic resource]/Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/z0011-98. On Approval of Rules for Safe Operation of Electrical Plants (NPAOP 40.1-1.01-97).
8. [Electronic resource]/Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/v0272203-01. On Approval of the Rules for the construction of electrical plants. Electrical equipment of special plants (NPAOP 40.1-1.32-01).
9. [Electronic resource]/Available at: https://omrda.gov.ua/news/45648648345854/.
10. [Electronic resource]/Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/en/1107-2011-%D0%B
11. [Electronic resource]/Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/956-2002-%D0%BF
12. [Electronic resource]/Available at: https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/990-2011-%D0%BF