In recent years Ukraine has seen a growth in the consumption of cereal products. Wide demand from the population are rice, buckwheat, oat, corn cereals and derived cereal products, and grain products fast food or ready-to-eat (cereals, extruded cereals, expanded snacks, cereals, etc.). One of the most promising areas of research in the field of healthy nutrition is to develop products that have a multicomponent structure, including main raw materials and various nutrients, including to provide specified properties. The creation of such products is relevant, because due to the multi-component composition is achieved provide the
human body the important nutrients in required amount. The nutrition of a modern person includes a variety of products, including complex prescription composition, and determines the appearance and development of the direction - "design" of complex multicomponent food products with desired properties In the article, the authors developed the formulations of extruded multicomponent products. In developing the composition for the production of extruded corn products, considerable attention was paid to the nutrient composition of the raw material, its change during processing and balance. A study of the nutritional value of extrudates developed and manufactured in laboratory conditions was carried out. The formulation of extruded cereal products was optimized. To determine the optimal shelf life of the developed extrudates, microbiological studies were carried out and an organoleptic assessment of the quality of the obtained products was carried out.
When designing recipes, we used the linear programming method, which allowed us to obtain a product with high nutritional value, the necessary content of biologically active substances and good organoleptic properties. According to the research results, it is recommended that storage period up to 6 months at a temperature of (18 ± 20) оC and relative humidity not more than 75% in polypropylene package.
2. Telezhenko L.M., Dziuba N.A., Kashkano M.A., Valevska L.O. Osnovy naukovykh doslidzhen: navchalnyi posibnyk: [dlia Vyshchykh navchalnykh zakladiv]. Kherson: Hryn D.S. – 2016. – r.192.
3. Novykova Y.V. Yntensyvnыe tekhnolohyy alkoholnыkh y funktsyonalnыkh bezalkoholnыkh napytkov na osnove solodov y эkstraktov: sыrevыe ystochnyky, prohnozyrovanye kachestva y proektyrovanye retseptur. avtoref. dys. d.t.n., Voronezh, 2015. – 40 s.
4. Beta T., Camire M.E. (Eds.) Cereal Grain-based Functional Foods: Carbohydrate and Phytochemical Components. The Royal Society of Chemistry, 2019. — 378 p. — (Food Chemistry, Function and Analysis 06). — ISBN 978-1-78801-148-8.
5. Johnson J., Wallace T. (Eds.) Whole Grains and their Bioactives: Composition and Health. Wiley, 2019. — 500 p. — ISBN 978-1-119-12947-9.
6. Dzyuba N.A. Collagen hydrolyzate as component of foodstuffs of health nutrition / Dzyuba N.A., Zemlyakova O.V., Oliynik M.I. // East European science journal. – 2019. – № 3(43). – Rart. 4. – r. 61-66.
7. Shmaraev H. E. Sakharnaia (ovoshchnaia) kukuruza. Sankt Peterburh: Nauka; 1993.
8. Behall K.M., Scholfield D.J., Hallfrisch J. Barley β-glucan reduces plasma glucose and insulin responses compared with resistant starch in men. Nutrition Research, 2006; 26: 644-650.
9. Bybykova N.E. Kompleksnaia tekhnolohyia pererabotky kornia solodky: avtoref. dys.... kand. fermы. nauk. Moskva; 1999.
10. Ostapchuk M.V., Stankevych H.M. Matematychne modeliuvannia na EOM.: pidruchnyk. – Odesa: Druk 2006. – 313 s.: IL. – MON: ONAKhT.
11. Rosentratel K.A. Small-scale extrusion of com masa by-products. K.A. Rosentratel, T.L. Richard, C.J. Bern at al Cereal Chem. 2005; 82(4):436-446.
12. Dzyuba N. Development of the recipe of corn sticks based on sugar corn grain and determination of their quality parameters / N. Dzyuba, E. Bunyak, I. Bilenka // Eureka: Life Sciences. – 2019. – № 3. – R. 35-40.
13. Dzyuba N. Development of the formulation for extruded products based on sugar corn grain and determining their quality indicators / N. Dzyuba, E. Bunyak, S. Sots, I. Bilenka // Eastern-Eurapean Journal of Enterprise Technologies. – 2019. – Vol. 3. – № 11 (99). – r. 60-69.
14. Bunyak O., Sots S., Egorova A., Valevskaya L., Evdokimova G. Change of microbiotas of maize - based extruded products with vegetable addi-tives during storage//Food science and technology. 2018. Vol. 12, Issue 4.P.79-85. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15673/fst.v12i4.1204