The article considers the benefits of growing salmon fish in ponds, pools, cages, as well as in lakes and reservoirs in comparison with natural conditions. The main countries producing salmon fish in the world are analyzed. The share in gross production in the world is about 48 %, and in Ukraine is about 7 %. The quality and nutritional value of salmon fish is confirmed by the high market price. The main countries producing salmon fish in the world are analyzed. The share in gross production in the world is about 48%, and in Ukraine it is about 7%. The quality and nutritional value of salmon fish is confirmed by the high market price. The relevance of salmon fish breeding is substantiated, it allows for a relatively short period of time (up to 2 years) to obtain fish with a market weight of up to 3.0 kg The state of salmon cultivation in Ukraine is considered, about 1,500 tons of salmon are marketed annually. The need for the production of compound feeds for salmon fish in relation to natural feed is substantiated. Compound feed expenses per 1 kg of salmon fish mass increase in relation to wild fish feed expenses are presented. The need for salmon fishes for nutrients and biologically active substances for the manufacture of nutritious compound feeds, due to the production of high quality salmon, is presented. The types of compound feeds, their advantages and saving of feeding are presented. Technological methods for the production of compound feeds for salmon fish are analyzed, such as dry or wet granulation, extrusion, briquetting, compound feed production by knurling, microencapsulation of granules and paste-like compound feeds. Ready-made feed should be balanced, waterresistant, have reduced fragility, feed costs for fish growth should be minimal and have increased fish productivity. All types of feed should be completely eaten by fish, absorbed as much as possible, not secrete dyes, not lead to liver obesity, provide fish with a balanced amount of nutritious and biologically active substances. The state of domestic feed mills for the production of high-quality feed for salmon fish is analyzed. Because of it, in order to the advent of new recipes and methods of feeding, the technology for the production of animal feed for these fish species is being improved.
2. Aheets V.YU., Koshak ZH.V., Koshak A.É. Problemy y perspektyvy proyzvodstva byolohychesky polnotsennykh kombykormov dlya ryb v respublyke Belarusʹ // Vesty Natsyonalʹnoy Akademyy nauk Belarusy. Seryya ahrarnykh nauk. 2017. №2. S. 91-99.
3. Ibatullin I. I. ta in. Aktualʹni problemy normovanoyi hodivli koropovykh ta lososevykh ryb // Naukovyy visnyk Natsionalʹnoho universytetu bioresursiv i pryrodokorystuvannya Ukrayiny. Ser.: Tekhnolohiya vyrobnytstva i pererobky produktsiyi tvarynnytstva. 2012. Vyp. 179. S. 143-149.
4. Brug C., Ridler N. Global aquaculture qutlook in the next decades: analysis of national aquaculture production forecasts to 2030 // FAO Fisheries Circular. 2004. № 1001, Rome, FAO. 47 p.
5. Bureau D., Hua K., Young Cho C. Effect of feeding level on growth and nutrient deposition in rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykissWalbaum) growing from 150 to 600 g. Aquaculture research. 2006. Vol. 37, p. 1090–1098
6. De v Ukrayini vyroshchuyutʹ veslonosa ta inshi ekzotychni vydy ryb // Vsi novyny: [Veb-sayt]. Kyyiv, 2018. URL: https://agrigator. com.ua/2018/11/09/de-v-ukraini-viroshhujut-veslonosa-ta-inshi ekzotichni-vidi-rib-agronews-ua/ (data zvernennya: 01.02.2020)
7. Shumova V.M., Mendryshora P.D. Osoblyvosti nakopychennya masy u tsʹoholitok i dvolitok rayduzhnoyi foreli // Visnyk ahrarnoyi nauky. 2017. №5. S. 63-67.
8. Korma dlya ryby: sovremennye reshenyya // Rybnaya Sfera. 2015. № 2 (13). S. 6-14.
9. Saryev B.T., Tumenov A.N., Absatyrov H.H., dr. Rybovodno byolohycheskye pokazately vyrashchyvanyya molody shypa pry kormlenyy kormom s dobavlenyem probyotykov // Vestnyk nauky Kazakhskoho ahrotekhnycheskoho unyversyteta ym. S. Seyfullyna (mezhdystsyplynarnyy). 2017. №2 (93). S. 75-79.
10. Andryushchenko A.I., Vovk N.I. Akvakulʹtura shtuchnykh vodoym. Chastyna II. Industrialʹna akvakulʹtura: pidruchnyk. Kyyiv, 2014. 586 s.
11. Kalʹchenko E.Y. Opyt yspolʹzovanyya razlychnykh typov kormov pry vyrashchyvanyy molody lososey na rybovodnykh zavodakh //
Yssledovanyya vodnykh byolohycheskykh resursov Kamchatky y severo-zapadnoy chasty Tykhoho okeana. 2009. Vyp. 12. S. 72-79.
12. Yehorov B.V., Fihursʹka L.V. Analiz tekhnolohichnykh sposobiv vyrobnytstva kombikormiv dlya ryb // Zernovi produkty i kombikormy. 2012. № 1 (45). S. 35-42.
13. Yehorov B.V., Fihursʹka L.V. Osoblyvosti vyrobnytstva kombikormiv dlya ryb // Khranenye y pererabotka zerna. 2015. №11-12 (197). S. 45-47.