In the future, in Ukraine it is planned to increase the sown area for cereals, legumes and oilseeds, to increase the gross grain harvest to 80 million tons, and its export abroad was increased twice. Intensive construction in the southern ports of Ukraine of grain transshipment terminals with large metal silos will solve the problem of increasing grain export in the future. At these powerful terminals, the bulk of the grain comes mainly by rail, and is shipped to water. The aim of the work was to study the characteristics of the grain receiving from railway transport to the grain transshipment terminal of LLC “Ukrelevatorprom” in order to improve its works efficiency. The object of the study was the development of technology of grain receiving at the grain transshipment terminal; the subject of research is cereals, legume sand oil crops, as well as data from daily volumes of receiving and dispensing operations at the grain transshipment terminal of LLC “Ukrelevatorprom” for 2015-2016. The studies were carried out on the basis of processing data from the consignment notes for 2015-2016, according to which there was a summed amount of grain (net) daily transported by the railway. Further processing of the obtained data was carried out by a combined graphoanalytical method, for which, on the basis of tabular values for each studied year, the corresponding histograms and graphs were built and the necessary indicators were determined. Analysis of the structure of grain crops supplied by railway to LLC “Ukrelevatorprom” in 2015 and 2016 and their ratio showed that the main share was occupied by cereal crops (78.0 % and 73.1 % respectively), which were mainly represented by corn, share which was significantly dominated by other crops (wheat of various classes and barley) and amounted to 45.8 % and 44.5 %, respectively, which can be explained by its high demand in the international grain market, in which Ukraine occupies a leading position. Oilseeds (rapeseed) were taken in accordance with 19.1 % and 14.9 %, and legumes (soybeans) — 2.9 % and 12.0 %. An analysis of the timing of the unloading of grain wagons (hopper cars) showed that the total duration of this process, depending on the crops, averages 37...59 minutes. The longest steps for unloading wagons are to determine the grain quality indicators, especially rapeseed, and to spill grain from the wagons, therefore, to reduce their duration, it is necessary to form feeds of wagons with grain batches of the same quality and use more modern express analyzers to determine grain quality indicators, which will increase the productivity of the grain receiving line from the railway. According to the research results, the enterprise has the potential to increase by about 30 % the volume of grain intake. It was established that the periods of the grain receipt at the enterprise in 2015-2016 amounted to 349 and 353 days, respectively, the actual coefficients of the daily irregularity Kdaily for the grain receipt from the railway in these years are equal to 1.47 and 1.52, and the monthly irregularity Kmonth, respectively 1.33 and 1.21, does not exceed the standard values Kdaily = 2.5 and Kmonth= 2.0. This made it possible to clarify the database from the actual characteristics of the process of grain receiving by railway and can be used in design and verification calculations of equipment in technological lines for receiving grain from railway transport, and will contribute to increasing the efficiency of grain transshipment terminals.
2. Stankevych, G.M., Strakhova T.V., Budiuk L.F., Shpak V.M. Porivnialne doslidzhennia efektyvnosti ro-boty pryiomnykh prystroiv iz zaliznychnoho transportu podovzhnoho typu. // Naukovi pratsi ONAKhT, vypusk 36, tom 1, 2009. S. 94-97.
3. Ukraina uviishla u triiku lideriv eksportu zerna. / URL:https://www.5.ua/ekonomika/ukraina-uviishla-u-triiku-lideriveksportu-zerna-35323.html (data zvernennia: 27.03.2020).
4. Nevtishni rekordy, abo Khto vytiahuie eksport krainy z prirvy./ URL:https://news.finance.ua/ua/news/-/379562/nevtishnirekordy-abo-hto-vytyaguye-eksport-krayiny-z-prirvy (data zvernennia: 27.03.2020)
5. Ukraina protiahom 10 rokiv rekordno narostyla eksport zernovykh / URL: https://www.ukrinform.ua/ rubric-economy/2882799-ukraina-protagom-10-rokiv-rekordno-narostila-eksport-zernovih.html (data zvernennia: 27.03.2020).
6. U nas 52 milliona: chto ozhidat zernovoj torgovle Ukrainy v 2019 godu/ URL:http://uga.ua/ru/news/u-nas-52-millionachto-ozhidat-zernovuyu-torgovlyu-ukrainy-v-2019-godu/ (data zvernennia: 27.03.2020).
7. Strakhova T.V., Borta A.V., Stankevych G.M. Metodychni vkazivky do vykonannia laboratornykh robit z kursu «Naukovodoslidna robota studentiv» na pidpryiemstvakh elevatornoi promyslovosti: zi spets. 181 «Kharchovi tekhnolohii», haluzi znan 18 «Vyrobnytstvo ta tekhnolohii», stupin «bakalavr» den. ta zaoch. form navchannia /Vidp. za vyp. H.M. Stankevych; Kaf. Tekhnolohii zberihannia zerna. Odesa: ONAKhT, 2019. 50 s.
8. Vidomchi normy tekhnolohichnoho proektuvannia khlibopryimalnykh pidpryiemstv ta elevatoriv (VNTP-SHIP-46-28-98). Kharkiv, 1995.