The article presents the results of research on the use of hydrocyclones for the separation of solid grapevine particles, grape seeds from squashes, as well as for the diffusion juice illumination after the extraction of grape vinegar, sewage and other contaminated liquids. Studies were conducted on the separation of grape seeds mixed with yeast bard.
To achieve the desired effect of separation on the hydrocyclone it is necessary to thoroughly analytically ground and experimentally determine the necessary parameters of the size of its parts. One way to regulate the separation of solid particles from winemaking products is to change the size of the opening of the lower drain fitting or to change the design of the conical part.
The construction of a hydrocyclone with a controlled opening of sediments was found to be used to separate solids from grape and fruit berries (juice), separation of lime vine. In addition, with this design, it is possible to determine the structural dimensions of the hydrocyclones for other products, for example, to separate the grape seed from the flow of water with squeegees.
As a result of the researches, optimal parameters of the hydrocyclones were determined at separation of various solid particles. The modes of operation of hydrocyclones, in which the maximum distribution effects are achieved, are proposed. Different structures of the hydrocyclones are used for distribution, with adjustment of the opening of sediment release with a rotary activator, and others like that. Due to the improvement of flow distribution at the entrance to the hydrocyclone, increasing the speed of the flow of the activator, the effect of cleaning the suspension from impurities increases by 15-20%.
The use of a hydrocyclone for the separation of suspensions of tartaric lime makes it possible to completely separate impurities with minor losses.
To study the efficiency of the distribution of each product it is necessary to conduct a test of hydrocyclone with increased height and diameter of the cylindrical part of the body, the conical part with different angles of conicality and the size of the aperture for the lower drain of glass.
2. Boholiubskyi, S.D. (1986) Yssledovanіe rabotу hydrotsyklonov і іkh sovershenstvovanіe. Еkspress-іnformatsіia. Zarubezhnуi opуt. M.: TsІNTІKhІMNEFTEMASh. 6.
3. Vіnohradov, V.A. (2002) Oborudovanіe vіnodelcheskіkh zavodov. Sіmferopol: Tavrіda. 1, 416.
4. Zaichіk, Ts.R., Lіtvіnov, A.K., Kaznacheeva, O.A. (1978) Prіmenenіe hіdrotsіklonov v vіnodelіі. M.: TsNІІTЕІPіshcheprom. 8, 1-5.
5. Lіtvіnov, A.K. (1980) Іssledovanіe rabotу hіdrotsіklonov prі osvetlenіі vіnomaterіalov: avtoref. dіs. na soіskanіe uchen. stepenі kand. tekhn. nauk: spets. 05.02.14 «Mashіnу і apparatу pіshchevуkh proіzvodstv». A.K. Lіtvіnov. M. 25.
6. Chiarificatori e dekanter nelle cantine vinicole. Italia. Milano.:1983. 40.
7. Sіstemу і tekhnolohіcheskіe protsessу ot HEA Vestfalіia Separator dlia vіnodelіia. Kataloh kontserna GEA GROUP. M.: OOO «HEA Vestfalіia Separator Sy Ai Еs». 2013. 66.
8. Kovalevskіi, K.A. (1981) Hіdrotsіklon еkstraktora R3-VЕA. Sadovodstvo. Vіnohradarstvo і vіnodelіe Moldavіі. 6, 41-42.
9. Vіnohradov, V.A., Shanіn, A.D., Kovalevskіi, K.A., Mamai, O.І. (2012) Kompleksnaia tekhnolohіia pererabotkі drozhzhevуkh osadkov і nestandartnoho plodovo-іahodnoho sуria // Maharach. Vіnohradarstvo і vіnodelіe. 1, 32-34.